Tuesday, February 12, 2013

What's for Lunch?


When I had Gavin, I wasn't used to having lunch at home. I went from working full time and making sure I always took a lunch, to working from home 15-20 hours a week and being a mom who barley has enough time to make a lunch yet alone a snack. 

Here is my go-to lunch! it's super easy and everything is usually on hand in my pantry and fridge.
I like to call these my little lunch wraps. I used to make a version of this with Jenn whenever her and Jeff would have chicken leftovers.

All you need are: pre-washed bagged lettuce (any kind you want), craisins, goat cheese, bagged shoe string carrots, walnuts, chicken (I usually use any kind of chicken leftovers, or else I go vegetarian for the meal), avocado, and balsamic dressing.....
Basically you throw this in a tortilla, wrap it up, and enjoy!
I feel like it's gourmet when it only takes 2 minutes to prep. Try it out, it's delicious!

0 comments:

Post a Comment