Monday, February 25, 2013

Buy of the Week

Basically these shoes are awesome! I have been longing for these Nikes since i saw them on Pinterest and i finally did it. I found a pair in my size! I am longing for that sweet package to show up on my doorstep so i can rock these beauties!
Here is my favorite outfit styled with these nikes so far!
The thing about this pair is they can be sported with some skinnies or just some legging if you want to be comphy and cute! (Also I am digging her hair in these pictures. I can't wait until mine is that long again! It's pretty long straight though. It goes to the middle of my back)


I am having buyers remorse because I am trying to be super good and reserved with our 
money these days, but this purchase was out of my control.....ok well not really, but they were calling my name. Here is the only site where I found my size still available and they were on sale for $39! Crazy good deal! Click HERE to get some for yourself.
Images: -1-2-

0 comments:

Post a Comment